WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Please check out our FAQ's below, or feel free to contact us.
- Pushpay is a reputable, reliable and secure payment provider, focused on helping thousands of churches simplify the giving process. More about Pushpay...
- Pushpay itself is a fully PCI-DSS Compliant Level 1 Service Provider, in addition to working with PCI-certified partners. This is the highest certification available, which means that Pushpay complies with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). More about Pushpay Security...
- Pushpay is unlike most other giving platforms as it does not require an account to be created before you submit a payment. When you are directed to your organization's unique giving link and you are seemingly in the process of submitting a payment - don't be alarmed as this is intentional.
- You will still use your Hope account to access your giving statements, family information and much more. You Pushpay account is only used for giving.
- Pushpay works a little differently than standard text-to-give platforms, however, you can still interact with Pushpay by texting hope4memphis to 77977. You will receive a text with a link to the giving page. Click on the link and follow the screen to complete your gift.
We're here to help. Please use the following information to contact us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 901-507-1931
Support Hours: 8am - 5pm, Monday thru Friday